Denim Première Vision welcomed a visitorship comprised of designers, order writers, and decision-makers, distinguished by their high-quality positioning: fashion and luxury brands, retailers, jeanswear pure players, and web players, in a positive, buoyant, and business-oriented atmosphere, both online and at the show.
Denim Première Vision conducted its first hybrid event last week, after two years of Digital Denim Weeks.
DENIM PREMIÈRE VISION signals the recovery with a hybrid event focused on reunion a in-person show in milan and an online digital denim week. This edition was the first on the calendar to present the creative developments, technical and technological innovations for the spring-summer 23 denim season. It’s designed to help industry professionals create their future collections thanks to a hybrid event featuring two simultaneous and synergistic events:
- A physical show at Superstudio Più in Milan, this October 13 and 14 (organized in full compliance with existing health requirements).).
- A Digital Denim Week from October 11 to 15 on the www.premierevision.com website, bringing together a program of digital events and the Première Vision Marketplace offer.
ON THE PROGRAM AT DENIM PREMIÈRE VISION:
- The selective offer and latest developments of nearly 50 leading were found online on the Première Vision Marketplace (accessible via the www.premiervision.com website) and in person at the show. These include weavers, fashion manufacturers/laundries/finishers, accessory makers and technology developers from Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Japan, Morocco, Pakistan, Egypt and China, among others.
- Get-togethers and opportunities for buyers and suppliers to meet and discuss at the show’s stands and networking areas.
An online tool with optimized services and functionalities to boost networking through the Première Vision Marketplace:
Effective customer/supplier link-up tools to improve direct contact and remote business interactions, including the launch of video conferencing appointments via the video-call features of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, to personalize meetings and make it easy to present collections of materials.
An interactive digital catalogue and more immersive multimedia company profiles for more dynamic presentations of exhibitors’ activities, with information about the company – contacts, know-hows, specificities, etc. – illustrated by images, texts or videos, and the ability to highlight specific product information via photos or videos.
- A fashion-inspiration space at the show, the Trends Agora, in-person and online fashion seminars, and exclusive fashion decodings, also found online, to inspire and guide the design and creation of the Spring Summer 23 denim collections.
- A program of conferences and events addressing the industry’s concerns::
2 Denim Smart Digital Talks to take stock of the sector’s ecological advances and innovations in terms of eco-friendly materials, video presentations to be watched – and replayed – on the Première Vision website during the Denim Digital Week and afterwards.
A press conference was organized by PG Denim at the show.
- 1 Workshop dedicated to sustainable dyeing processes by Tintes Egara, in collaboration with Emina Batik.
- 1 augmented reality exhibition presented at the show, IMMATERIAL M.O.D.E.: a project conceived by the Denim Première Vision team and produced in collaboration with SENSE IMMATERIAL REALITY and the ELLETI GROUP.
AFTER MILAN, DENIM PREMIÈRE VISION HEADS TO THE ARENA BERLIN MAY 17 & 18, 2022.
A HYBRID EVENT INCLUDING AN ONLINE DIGITAL DENIM WEEK FROM MAY 16 TO 20.