PVH received a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index and is recognized as one of the Best Places To Work For LGBTQ+ Equality for the sixth year in a row.
This is a testament to PVH’s commitment to cultivating belonging, equity and inclusion for all. At PVH, we embrace the fact that ideas can come from anywhere and provide a platform for all voices to be heard. For our company, it is a top priority to provide our LGBTQIA+ community with the opportunities, protections and resources to succeed. These include workplace benefits, learning and development opportunities, and programming led in partnership by our global Inclusion & Diversity team, LGBTQIA+ Business Resource Group chapters around the world, and our regional community partners.
The PVH LGBTQIA+ community across our brands and businesses has played an integral role in how we shape our Inclusion & Diversity strategy. We rely on our associates to learn, grow and act with purpose.
Included below are highlights of how we supported the LGBTQIA+ community in 2021:
- PVH North America formalized a partnership with the HRC Foundation’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) program and PFLAG National
- PVH Europe joined Workplace Pride, a nonprofit foundation dedicated to improving the lives of LGBTQIA+ people in workplaces worldwide
- As part of their dedicated Pride capsule collections, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein made donations to the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA)
- Both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein contributed to charities including Rainbow Railroad and R.O.A.D. to advance the social and economic well-being of LGBTQIA+ African descendants
- Tommy Hilfiger tapped non-binary actor and activist Indya Moore (Tommy x Indya) for a capsule collection
- Calvin Klein launched the #proudinmycalvins campaign to celebrate LGBTQIA+ advocacy and equality
- Calvin Klein unveiled four unique “Murals of Pride” created by local LGBTQIA+ artists in Amsterdam, London, Berlin and Milan celebrating Pride in different queer communities
The Index is the United States’ foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality. The Index rates employers on providing crucial protections to LGBTQIA+ workers around the world. The Index scores companies based on four central pillars: Non-discrimination policies across business entities; Equitable benefits for LGBTQ+ workers and their families; Supporting an inclusive culture; and, Corporate social responsibility.
“When the Human Rights Campaign Foundation created the Corporate Equality Index 20 years ago, we dreamed that LGBTQ+ workers—from the factory floor to corporate headquarters, in big cities and small towns—could have access to the policies and benefits needed to thrive and live life authentically,” said Jay Brown, Human Rights Campaign Senior Vice President of Programs, Research and Training. “We are proud that the Corporate Equality Index paved the way to that reality for countless LGBTQ+ workers in America and abroad. But there is still more to do, which is why we are raising the bar yet again to create more equitable workplaces and a better tomorrow for LGBTQ+ workers everywhere. Congratulations to PVH for achieving the title of ‘best places to work for LGBTQ+ equality’ and working to advance inclusion in the workplace.”