Nexia & De Franceschi is an Italian group; leader in the production of innovative machinery and systems for industrial and textile laundries. From the heritage of the De Franceschi brand, born in 1871, Nexia has developed experience and know-how in the finishing process within the textile sector, with a particular focus on the denim industry. Technologically advanced products, that are aligned to Industry 4.0 standards, have been created to drastically reduce the consumption of water, chemicals and energy. They are in total compliance with environmental policies with Green Label and Acimit (Italian Association of Textile Machinery Manufacturers) certified machineries.
Nexia Italy will show their recent development at the event. To know more about their latest development and to Schedule an appointment on the 13th of October with Nexia’s team.
Anyone can Contact via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Link- https://denim.premierevision.com/en/visit/get-your-free-pass/
DENIM PREMIÈRE VISION signals the recovery with a hybrid event focused on reunion a in-person show in milan and an online digital denim week. The next edition will be the first on the calendar to present the creative developments, technical and technological innovations for the spring-summer 23 denim season. It’s designed to help industry professionals create their future collections thanks to a hybrid event featuring two simultaneous and synergistic events:
- A physical show at Superstudio Più in Milan, this October 13 and 14 (organized in full compliance with existing health requirements).).
- A Digital Denim Week from October 11 to 15 on the www.premierevision.com website, bringing together a program of digital events and the Première Vision Marketplace offer.
ON THE PROGRAM AT DENIM PREMIÈRE VISION:
- The selective offer and latest developments of nearly 50 leading to be found online on the Première Vision Marketplace (accessible via the www.premiervision.com website) and in person at the show. These include weavers, fashion manufacturers/laundries/finishers, accessory makers and technology developers from Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Japan, Morocco, Pakistan, Egypt and China, among others.
- Get-togethers and opportunities for buyers and suppliers to meet and discuss at the show’s stands and networking areas.
- An online tool with optimized services and functionalities to boost networking through the Première Vision Marketplace:
Effective customer/supplier link-up tools to improve direct contact and remote business interactions, including the launch of video conferencing appointments via the video-call features of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, to personalize meetings and make it easy to present collections of materials.
An interactive digital catalogue and more immersive multimedia company profiles for more dynamic presentations of exhibitors’ activities, with information about the company – contacts, know-hows, specificities, etc. – illustrated by images, texts or videos, and the ability to highlight specific product information via photos or videos.
- A fashion-inspiration space at the show, the Trends Agora, in-person and online fashion seminars, and exclusive fashion decodings, also found online, to inspire and guide the design and creation of the Spring Summer 23 denim collections.
- A program of conferences and events addressing the industry’s concerns::
2 Denim Smart Digital Talks to take stock of the sector’s ecological advances and innovations in terms of eco-friendly materials, video presentations to be watched – and replayed – on the Première Vision website during the Denim Digital Week and afterwards.
A press conference organized by PG Denim at the show.
- 1 Workshop dedicated to sustainable dyeing processes by Tintes Egara, in collaboration with Emina Batik.
- 1 augmented reality exhibition presented at the show, IMMATERIAL M.O.D.E.: a project conceived by the Denim Première Vision team and produced in collaboration with SENSE IMMATERIAL REALITY and the ELLETI GROUP.